Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

i wish you were here tonight with me ...

So as the second week of University draws to a close, I'm asking myself why the hell I'm doing this. The reading load is insane to keep up with. I had 113 pages to read for tomorrow. How the frogmint is that reasonable?  I already have my first assignment and it's so different to high school even just in how to source and what you use for the essay content.

I'm really digging the freedom of University, but I'm going to have to really motivate myself to go to class every day and stuff. The 1 hour + travel time either way makes me doubt the helpfullness of actually attending classes. =.=

I'm not quite comfortable with where all of my classes are yet, but I'm sure I'll get there in a couple of weeks time. I've had every single class and tutorial for this semester, except my law tutorial which is the week after next on Tuesday. Sort of apprehensive, but I'm sure it'll be just fine.

I really need a job. For serious. I have no money and no way of making any money without prostituting myself- which I expect a lot of people would frown upon, that and it's just out of the question- unless I go into debt ... I might start considering it then. Perhaps. At a push. xD

I suppose being a woman of the night may possibly have its benefits. I wonder if I'll get a dental plan ...

No comments:

Post a Comment