Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

and you'll never find it if you're looking for it ...

So the stress migraines are back. So far I've only missed out on a week but I can see it becoming a problem.

I've just finished writing a Philosophy essay which is due tomorrow. So that's a huge relief but I'm so awake that even though I have zero energy, I can't sleep. My mind is focused on everything I have to do tomorrow and ugh. Which reminds me- I got a new Philosophy lecturer today. He's so much better than the lady I had before. He's interesting and his lectures are quite fast-paced which is good for me otherwise I lose concentration. Score.

On the upside, my kitten is lying in the most adorable way ever right now. She's half under my bed with her back legs sticking out- curled into a ball with her head upside down. Purring away in her sleep. It's quite adorable.

My other cat is starting to look old and worn around the face now, which is worrying me because I would be absolutely crushed if anything happened to him. I love him and he's my baby and he can't get old >.<  Plzkthnx. Nor can Maxx. He's starting to get all .. moody and old and quiet. He used to act like such a puppy, it's a bit of a worry.

Too many things are changing at once. >.<

Too much stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment