Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

we don't sleep when the sun goes down ...

So, it seems that this blog is destined to go the way every other journal/blog has gone for me so far. It's getting slowly forgotten about. But I refuse to let it go that way. That simply will not do.

So, what has happened since January 14th?  Well, a lot of the same. ACP wasn't as awesome as I thought it would be- through no fault of the ACP organisers, just the weather was abismal and I was running low on sleep. So, I slept on the grass in Auckland domain for a while.  Did I mention that the grass was wet? >.<

On the way to the movies from ACP, we got into a car accident. Luckily, nobody was seriously hurt, just a few cuts and bruises. But it certainly lowered the tone of the day some more. However, nothing that hanging out in the food court with friends can't fix. Four letter words and "Destroy This Journal" make for fun times.

I found out that I got into law at AU. So, I'm super excited. I can't wait for university to just start already. I've already gotten my ID card and my textbooks, all that's left to do is pay my fees.

But then again, I'm starting to freak out a bit now: starting uni and not being a child anymore. It's all a bit daunting. Though, I'm almost sure I can handle it.

Only time will tell, I suppose.

Parachute weekend was actually awesome. Aside from some trouble with our tent, it was awesome. Skillet were even better than I imagined live. I can't wait to see them again, and I'm starting the count down again for Parachute 2012. One of the best weekends I've had so far.

This summer is awesome. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment