Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

lips like morphine ...

i want to feel a kiss just crush me and break me down. knock me out. cause i've waited for all my life. laughing somewhere far beyond buds and berries. and i find myself in wonderland. do you feel her running through your veins. she will always lie forever. and i swear to you on everything i am, and i dedicate to you all that i have, and i promise you that i'll stand right by your side, forever and always until the day i die. don't think we don't see your scars. are you afraid of who you are. imagination baby can take you far, don't be afraid to come off slightly bizarre. turn into something, oh put on something black. sexy say yeah. call me over just like i am too much. get ready to leave. running through the monsoon. rette mich. because the dj got us falling in love again. who took the bomp. and i find myself in solitude. are you hanging by a thread or swinging from the rope. this life starts with a heartbeat and it's a beat, beat, beat, beat beating me down. with rough hands and sore eyes. i am home but just for tonight. we are, we are. the youth of the nation. break my fall. show your colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment