Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just run with me through rows of speeding cars ...

So after a couple of days without my laptop and internet, it's safe to say that I have a new appreciation for my laptop and it's internet capabilities. I came back to facebook with a ridiculous amount of notifications, back to blogspot with a million and one new blog entries to read and back to an empty laptop with an obscene amount of software to reinstall.

So, after the 3 or 4 hours that it took me to put everything back onto my laptop that I needed, I find myself incredibly hungry and bored. Entertainment can easily be found in the form of a bunch of anime I haven't watched since Armageddon, a couple of movies I'm supposed to return in a day or two and my room to clean ... or something (not so much entertainment as compulsory if i want to live). 

Hunger however, is not such an easy task, since the kitchen is currently off limits AGAIN due to renovation crap. //sigh.      It really doesn't make any sense to me to cover the kitchen in sheets to paint, then walk off and do something else; leaving the kitchen saying, "don't touch anything, I'll be back in two minutes."  Four hours later, "Okay, I'm going to start painting now."          Except that the kitchen will now be non-functional all day. We will all starve and it will all be my fault for not making dinner except ... there's nowhere to make it.

So hopefully I  can get something to eat and retreat back into my room to watch some anime and gleefully await the virtual arrival of my top three. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment