Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

And it really makes me wonder ...

So, it seems like every year I make a new years resolution that I never keep. Most of the time, they weren't really of any benefit to me, just things that I could think of at the time. This year however, I have thought of something that is both benificial to me and a challenge. In fact, a huge challenge.

I've decided to give up all carbonated drinks this year ... for the entire year. Yup, you heard right. The pepsi addict is giving up carbonated drinks. This will kill me.

But I've found that after I started drinking fizzy stuff again (especially coke) I feel sick all of the time.  So, my reasoning:  if I give up fizzy drinks, I can avoid the constant sickly feeling I have. And I suspect it will do my energy levels wonders too. So .. yay!!

On the other hand, anyone who knows me, knows how addicted I am to pepsi and coke. I drink a couple of glasses of it a day, at least. This is going to be really difficult. BUT, I've done it before and I can do it again.

Motivation, I has it.

No comments:

Post a Comment