Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

maybe it's time your pacific coast eyes come back home ...

So, this is my first post in about a month.

In that time, I've moved away from home and gotten a job. I'm actually really excited. At first, it felt like moving out was a huge mistake, that's everything was so difficult and over-whelming. But now, I'm actually really happy about it. I start work in two days, my first four shifts are just training shifts but after that I'm on to the real work ;D

My final exam for semester one is on Saturday, so I'm real excited for that to be done and over with. After that, I'm free from university til the 18th of July. A break will be really nice with the stress over the past few weeks.

I've moved around my second semester now too, so I'm planning on taking, art history, anthropology, politics and philosophy. I'm dropping my law degree and starting a Property / Arts conjoint in 2012. It feels kind of like a waste of a year, but I suppose it can't really be helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment